Monday, January 27, 2014

You'll Figure It Out Later

The dog needs to go out. Dishes need to be washed. Dinner needs to be cooked. More dishes need to be washed. The dog pooped on the carpet. The cat scratched your leg. You need to take the garbage out.

Your face has stubble. Clothes are dirty. Clean clothes are wrinkly. The rest of your clothes don't fit the rules in the handbook. 

You're not tired but it's time for bed. Don't forget to set your alarm. 

Beep.. Beep... Beep... You're up early and swearing in the shower. Are you even human?

Where the hell is your other shoe? 

Anxiety. You're going to be late. 

Eight o'clock and your cubicle is empty. 

There was an accident. You're sweating. Are you going to get fired? 

Deep breath. You work hard.

Type type type...

The boss wants to see you. Shit, did you shave? You can't remember. 

It's all okay. 

What happened with that thing from a couple of weeks ago? 

Great job, next time send us all an email with the resolution. 

Type type type...

Purple is better than clowns. That's what the guy, the expert, said on Twitter. 

What?

Time for lunch! One hour in the yard, and then it's back to your cubicle. 

Type type type...

Ping! It's time for a meeting. 

You have a great idea! 

Your idea isn't great, someone on the internet might get offended. 

Do this. Green is edgy. Black and white is safer. 

Why did no one read that? We need more eyeballs. Sell more things! 

Nobody cares. Hey, no one got mad! 

Type type type... 

Have a good night see you tomorrow! 

See ya! 

You'll be out of here soon. You came in a little late. 

In your car. Traffic. 

It's okay, time to think. 

Another great idea! You'll start on it when you get home. 

Throw it in park. Your brain is mush. 

Crap! They stole your thoughts. 

Up the stairs. The dog needs to go out...

It's all okay. 

Your favorite show is on and she's is in your arms laying on your shoulder. She's awesome! 

You still have a dream. You'll figure it out later.

1 comment:

  1. When I realized I had failed some of my courses again last semester, I knew I had no choice than to find a way to get my grades up and above average. I was at wits end and did not know what to do. Someone posted something about a particular guy called Reputable Hacker being able to help. I thought I should try him out since I had nothing to lose. I contacted him and to my surprise and amazement, he was actually able to help me increase my grades and get me the points I needed to get above average. I was really thrilled and I promised him to recommend more people to him. Try him out if you have school grade issues, infidelity issues in your relationship or to hack whatsapp, text messages, facebook, instagram etc.
    His contact is; gmail - reputablehacker

    ReplyDelete